Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Artocarpus Blancoi

Artocarpus Blancoi is more popularly known as antipolo tree in the Philippines. A chance encounter with this giant of a tree happened during our trip to one of the good resorts in Lucban Quezon in the Philippines. My introduction with this tree happened when i was trying to plant some breadfruit trees in my farm. Unfortunately the seedlings that were sold to me belongs to some other artocarpus varieties probably
 Blancoi or pedalai. My google search of Artocarpus Blancoi resulted with very limited information and actual pictures. I hope i can contribute with online search for someone / anyone else interested with this tree.
Artocarpus Blancoi

Antipolo Tree

Artocarpus Blancoi Fruit

Artocarpus Blancoi Fruit

Artocarpus Blancoi

Artocarpus blancoi seeds

Artocarpus Blancoi
Artocarpus Blancoi

Artocarpus Blancoi

No comments:

Post a Comment